New vat registration can be a headache don't let anything get in your way of being Compliant.
It is mandatory for any business to register for VAT if the income earned in any consecutive twelve-month period exceeds or is likely to exceed R1 million?.
Any business may choose to register voluntarily if the income earned, in the past twelve month period, exceeded R50 000.
For us to assist you and make it easy to register for vat all we need is the following documentation.
- Ck documents
- Certified ID copy of all Members/Directors as well as
- Proof of address for all Members/Directors.
- Company proof of address
- Your latest invoices
- 3 (three )months Bank Statement
- A signed resolution selecting one (1) Director/Member as the representer.
- Signed power of attorney.
If we have all the correct documentation we will make an appointment with SARS (South African revenue services) to submit your documents as well as have the initial interview with sars on your behalf. Once done you will receive your Vat registration documents.