Outsourcing the administration of your payroll and employee regulations management is not just a matter of getting someone else to do a specialized job. Having a team of remuneration services experts who actually know intimately the methods, regulations, and legislation you must conform to within the context of your business and staff requirements can make life a whole lot easier for you.
* tax reconciliations
* IRP5 requirements
* Audit reports
* Salaries administration
* external audit and forensic reporting
* general employment law advice
* salaries or payroll outsourcing and benchmarking
We also manage all communication with SARS, UIF, and WCA departments with specialized knowledge of current legislation and changes in procedures that the business manager generally doesn't have time to keep abreast of.
We can usually fix the fee for our services in advance so you can budget reliably. Whatever the size of your business, you can choose the level of service you require - whether it's just preparing your annual statutory accounts or providing a fully bespoke payroll solution or implementing a salary system.
Our highly professional team will work with accuracy, confidentiality, and compliance on all your payroll matters and above all, we will ensure your staff is paid on time, every time.
Working with you
If you don't have in-house payroll expertise, this approach will reduce your costs and the administrative burden of employing experienced payroll personnel. This type of payroll service not only provides continuity, but we will build a long lasting relationship.
We work with different payment frequencies-weekly, monthly and irregular intervals.
Our services include:* PAYE, UIF and SDL registration for companies
* Laser printed payslips for all staff * all calculations of PAYE, UIF, and SDL
* electronic filing of IRP5 reconciliations
* management reports tailored to your individual requirements
* paper or electronic data submission for amendments via email
* facility to import/export payroll data to Excel/CSV
* flexible deadlines for submitting payroll information
* email EFT payment list to the client, including payment to third parties such as SARS, pension, medical aid, etc.
* a dedicated helpline for payroll queries.